IQ Med is the leading provider of private health insurance with international coverage in Romania, integrated with the world’s largest insurers. We objectively compare the best products available on the world market to select the most suitable ones for customers in Romania.
Your new role
- Working closely with the firm Director and Sales Manager to understand and meet the client maintenance requirements.
- Effectively managing the database of clients (e-mail, phone, internal CRM) in regards to activation, renewals, claims and general queries.
- Identifying solutions on how to work processes in order to meet the business needs.
- Scheduling business calls and meetings and answering customer’s queries by the channels available.
- Data entry, data cleaning and data validation.
- Reviewing claim applications and regularly updating the internal database according to the process
- Auxiliary administrative/ secretary tasks.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Proficiency in Romanian and English.
- Business vocabulary and clear, concise speech.
- Minimum 1 year in a back office/ secretarial/ reception position.
- Knowledge of the MS Office package.
- Previous experience using a CRM system is desired.
- Great customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- University Degree.
What you’ll get in return
- The opportunity to entry the world of health insurance brokerage, learn and become an expert of the matter.
- The chance to develop exponentially in a small company and grow alongside it.
- Innovation, ideas and suggestions for improvement will be appreciated. You opinion matters!
- Support, flexibility and guidance continuously provided by the management.
- Possibility to “out-grow” the job in time and specialize to a specific area.
- Permanent contract and standard working hours (M-F, 9:30-17:30).