IQ Med is the leading provider of private health insurance with international coverage in Romania, integrated with the world’s largest insurers. We objectively compare the best products available on the world market to select the most suitable ones for customers in Romania.
Your new role:
Generate new business:
- Prepare offers and presentations for potential & renewing clients;
- Meet with clients and follow up on meetings – whether active clients or prospects;
- Negotiate contracts;
- Deliver great service while possessing outstanding product knowledge and being up to
date with latest changes.
- Create opportunities for new business by networking;
- Engage in research regarding how the company can improve its offers and share recommendations with top management;
- Analyse and perfect company’s business practices;
- Review and monitor strategies of the company regarding sales, business communications, marketing, and other related fields of business;
Requirements – Skills, Abilities and Knowledge:
- Excellent phone manner and the ability to express effectively – both in writing and in speaking (Romanian and English)
- Great attention to details and at the same time, ability to focus on a given task.
- Effective communication and interpersonal relationships skills.
- Strong analytical mind-set, ability to see patterns and connect dots.
- Fast and accurate decision making; problem-solver.
- Ability to be persuasive and convincing while listening actively.
- Ability to maintain customer relationships efficiently, which includes tackling difficult
clients and their issues.
- Ability to learn fast, to acquire in depth knowledge of business products and procedures.
- Autonomy; ability to work without being supervised.
- Computer literacy: MS Office and desirably previous experience using a CRM system.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, Sciences or related fields.
Effective networking and research skills.
What we offer
- The opportunity to entry the select world of international health insurance, learn and become an expert in the matter.
- The chance to develop exponentially in a small company and grow alongside it.
- Innovation, ideas and suggestions for improvement will be appreciated. Your opinion matters!
- Support, flexibility and continuous guidance provided.
- Possibility to “expand” the current job requirements in time and upgrade to a managing role.
- Permanent contract and standard working hours (M-F, 9:00-17:30).
- Great working location, in the very centre of Bucharest (Piata Unirii).